* md to html, numbering equation
@ 2021-07-22  3:59 dualer
       [not found] ` <804164ce-9e1b-4c9d-aeb2-b461b6f7644en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: dualer @ 2021-07-22  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have done some searches, but I couldn’t find the perfect answer, so I
decided to open this post. As the document of mathjax
<http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/input/tex/eqnumbers.html> said,
automatic equation numbering can be used, but when I add

window.MathJax = { tex: { tags: 'ams' } };

to front-matter in md, it never works. I know there are some filters, e.g.
pandoc-eqnos <https://github.com/tomduck/pandoc-eqnos>, but it requires the
following format

\begin{align}{#eq:1}
\pi
\end{align}
eq. @eq:1

I wonder whether the following format could work

\begin{align}\label{eq:1}
\pi
\end{align}
eq.\ref{eq:1}

or

\begin{equation}\label{eq:1}
\pi
\end{equation}
eq.\ref{eq:1}

It will be more natural and vscode also can get the right display through
some extension, e.g. mathpix markdown.
​

* Re: md to html, numbering equation
       [not found] ` <804164ce-9e1b-4c9d-aeb2-b461b6f7644en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>