Dear all, I'm working on a project that involves a large group, most of whom use Office 365, while I'm using Pandoc markdown (via Quarto these days). I'm in charge of editing the documents written by the others, which they send to me as .docx files. I'm asking my colleagues to use Zotero to insert citations in their .docx files. All the citations are in a common Zotero group library. I'm wondering if I can convert those .docx files with citations intact (i.e., converted to [@example2020] *references*, not as text) into Markdown. If that's not possible, would you have any other tips as to how to manage this kind of a collaboration? Regards, Pranesh -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0ed2ddca-a379-4237-8ad6-f810345e8ba1n%40googlegroups.com.