I'm producing a series of PDFs that are going to be read with a screenreader. The screenreader lets the user skip through a document by jumping to the next header. I've created documents in both Word and Markdown that include headers, but when I use pandoc to convert these documents to PDFs the headers are not included. The text that is defined as a header has a different visual style, but it isn't a header from the point of view of the screenreader. I am able to produce a PDF with headers if I "Save As" from word and then create a PDF using Microsoft's own PDF creation tools. I'd really like to use pandoc for this, though, as it would offer me a ton more flexibility. Is there a particular command I need to use in order for pandoc to retain headers when creating a PDF? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/0eff3ef9-cd3d-4154-8dfe-976238704547n%40googlegroups.com.