I have been searching for this in this forum, tickets, etc,,.. and haven't been able to find a answer to what seems to be simple. The case is that I'm converting from a local dokuwiki export to gfm and I wanted to migrate the images too. The script I'm using is: *pandoc -s -f dokuwiki -t gfm --resource-path=/home/user/src/wiki_gitbacked --extract-media ./media/ pages/test_webservices.txt -o ../dsi.wiki/test_webservices.md --verbose* And I get an error that pandoc couldn't fetch the resource at the url http://test_webservices/rest.png (test_webservices is the dokuwiki page name) The file is at media/test_webservices/rest.png so if it was using local paths it would get the proper image. Is there anything I'm missing on this? The full message is attached. Thanks, Joan -- Us cal imprimir aquest missatge? Protegim el medi ambient · ¿Necesitan imprimir este mensaje? Protejamos el medio ambiente · Do you need to print this message? Let’s protect the environment. Advertiment legal: la informació d’aquest missatge de correu electrònic és confidencial i s’adreça exclusivament al destinatari previst. Si heu rebut aquest missatge per error, si us plau, notifiqueu-ho al remitent i esborreu-lo sense copiar-lo, enregistrar-lo ni distribuir-lo. Advertencia legal: la información de este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente al destinatario previsto. Si usted ha recibido el mensaje por error, por favor, notifíquelo al remitente y bórrelo sin copiarlo, grabarlo ni distribuirlo. Legal warning: the information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and it’s for the exclusive attention of the intended recipient. If you have recieved this message by mistake, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying, recording or distributing it.  -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/104b27cf-2655-4b9d-af96-8595468994d1n%40googlegroups.com.