* What must I do to get any LUA script to work ?
@ 2021-10-01 13:04   ` Vin Cent
       [not found]     ` <1ad4d633-8045-4611-97de-63757c38fa9fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Vin Cent @ 2021-10-01 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Greetings,

I have been spending time pulling my hair and reducing my code and
ambitions.
Now (based on the BlockCode example from my LUA code is simply reduced to :

function Span(s)
          s.identifier = "ggg";
end

I based that on examples I found here
: https://issueexplorer.com/issue/lierdakil/pandoc-crossref/319
and based on the Span description from https://pandoc.org/lua-filters.html

My very obvious expectation is that any generated span element has a "ggg"
identifier.
I don't know how I could define a more trivial function. However, nothing
ever works.

This started with comparisons and real code. Since nothing works, I have
reduced it to this oneliner, which still doesn't.

When I compile my (.tex) code (into epub), this continues producing  blocks
such as :

label="fig:LettreChessCarleyCo">[fig:LettreChessCarleyCo]</span></p>

My compilation is run with this command :
pandoc -L ../pandocLabelFilter.lua -Fpandoc-crossref -o ebook.epub epub.tex
--epub-metadata=metadata.xml --epub-cover-image=IMG/couverture.jpg --toc
--toc-depth=2 --resource-path=IMG/ --default-image-extension=jpg

../pandocLabelFilter.lua contains what I pasted above.

So, what must I do additionnally so that any LUA code accepts to be run for
real ?

Thanks,

Vincent

* AW: What must I do to get any LUA script to work ?
       [not found]     ` <1ad4d633-8045-4611-97de-63757c38fa9fn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-10-01 13:07       ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]         ` <54c55b4dc2234d6cb0015bb40d8a8ac7-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2021-10-01 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Return s

[...]

* Re: What must I do to get any LUA script to work ?
       [not found]         ` <54c55b4dc2234d6cb0015bb40d8a8ac7-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-10-01 13:24           ` Vin Cent
       [not found]             ` <0ed66c25-3797-4cf4-986a-92ff787f30cbn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Vin Cent @ 2021-10-01 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)