Hi! I'm converting docx to markdown for use on Github. When I generate the file using the gfm output type, it will not create a ToC, but when I use markdown_github, it does (but warns me that markdown_github is deprecated). Commands used are as follows: pandoc Blah.docx -f docx -t gfm -s --toc --extract-media=Blah -o Blah.md pandoc Blah.docx -f docx -t markdown_github -s --toc --extract-media=Blah -o Blah.md When I check pandoc --list-extensions=gfm vs pandoc --list-extensions=markdown_github they show no differences in which plugins are supported, enabled, and disabled by default. A quick look at my environment variables doesn't show anything Pandoc-related. I experience this behavior with both versions 2.2.1 and 2.5 on an Ubuntu 18.10 system. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/11efa53d-4e10-4a4a-86df-5ae46cdb79c3%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.