Hello guys, I try to process a markdown file where I put some custom delimiter like: [name] Gianluca [\name] [address] Via anon [\address] What I want to do is write some custom writer or a filter in pandoc that can substitute the content of that delimiter with "xxxxxxx", in order to hide personal information. How can I write some line of code that return me a markdown document anonimized ? Thanks in advance! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/138750e5-0ff6-4854-bc5a-26b32b085dd3n%40googlegroups.com.