* Getting started with YAML
@ 2021-09-14 15:54 Michael Becker
       [not found] ` <13939c88-9e2b-4b6e-b51b-ac9f93d271cfn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Michael Becker @ 2021-09-14 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi all, I apologies for the newbie question, but I really don't understand
how to connect a YAML document to my pandoc processing? I have the doc.
Where do I put it? In the header of the file? in a data directory? If a
data directory, how do I give it a path. Can I combine both a bibliography
and a yaml document, or should I be using a metadata document?

I've read the documentation, but it is not making sense to me. If someone
can point me down the right path, I'd appreciate it.