* ANN: Rippledoc 0.1.0, doc site generator
@ 2014-06-20 18:40 John Gabriele
       [not found] ` <1403289603.15217.131097453.2C3C8417-2RFepEojUI2N1INw9kWLP6GC3tUn3ZHUQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
From: John Gabriele @ 2014-06-20 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi,

Recently rewrote my little program to process a directory (and subdirs)
of markdown files into a coherent whole doc site. It's
[Rippledoc](file:///home/john/websites/unexpected-vortices/sw/rippledoc/index.html).

Still has a number of todo items, and I need to do more testing, but it
produces something pretty nice to read as-is, I think. :)

Note: this new Rippledoc has superceded the older Gouda program.

Note 2: have not even considered the possibility of running it on any OS
other than GNU/Linux. :)

--
  John Gabriele
  jgabriele-97jfqw80gc6171pxa8y+qA@public.gmane.org

* Re: ANN: Rippledoc 0.1.0, doc site generator
       [not found] ` <1403289603.15217.131097453.2C3C8417-2RFepEojUI2N1INw9kWLP6GC3tUn3ZHUQQ4Iyu8u01E@public.gmane.org>
@ 2014-06-21 21:31   ` BP Jonsson
       [not found]     ` <53A5F9B9.4010006-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: BP Jonsson @ 2014-06-21 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

2014-06-20 20:40, John Gabriele skrev:

> [Rippledoc](file:///home/john/websites/unexpected-vortices/sw/rippledoc/index.html).

You don't by any chance have a non-local URI as well? :-)

/bpj

@ 2014-06-21 22:32       ` John Gabriele
From: John Gabriele @ 2014-06-21 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw