Ok, I have a "reference.docx" in my ~/.pandoc folder (I'm on Linux Mint) and just formated one paragraph as Quotation in Libreoffice Writer (see attachment). However, when I exported my .md file from Obsidian to docx file it didn't change anything in the docx. I try exporting my "test.md" and it does not take the formatting into the "test.docx". See attachment for both. On Thursday, November 25, 2021 at 10:38:59 a.m. UTC+1 denis...-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org wrote: > Pandoc usually creates blockquotes in word with an appropriate style. So > you can just change the style to whatever you like. Once you’re happy with > the styling you can just save the file and reuse it later via the > –reference-doc option. > > > > Citations should just work, and I can tell you what these error messages > mean. Can you please post a complete yet minimal working example together > with your command line. > > > > Denis > > > > > > *Von:* pandoc-...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org *Im > Auftrag von *Paul > *Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 25. November 2021 10:35 > *An:* pandoc-discuss > *Betreff:* Two questions: Markdown blockdowns to be rendered in .docx? > And how do I input Zotero citations in pandoc/the plugin in Obsidian.md > > > > Obsidian.md does blockquotes like in emails with a ">"; but in a .docx it > doesn't do anything with it. I tried the argument "-f > markdown-blank_before_blockquote" but that doesn't seem to do anything. > > > > Is there a way to have an argument so that in the .docx blockquotes have a > greater indent than the rest of the text? > > --- > > And also, I'm having trouble with citations. Is it possible to have an > "automatic" bibliography at the end of a document if the text includes a > citation somehow? I tried stuff like --citeproc and --csl and > --bibliography, giving it the path to the files but I kept getting error > messages (among others "error status 1") which I can't find anything > online. > > > > My goal would be to have it act like the Zotero plugin in Word/Libreoffice > where you have the parenthetical citation in the text and then it can > append the bibliography at the end. > > > > Thanks! > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discus...-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/d39a9f74-595a-40d3-9a1a-51cb401ba457n%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/149126b9-5c74-49d9-86fd-b3d4de41982fn%40googlegroups.com.