* Latex reader - amsthm options
@ 2021-10-02 12:33 oliver butterley
From: oliver butterley @ 2021-10-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

The way that the latex reader now finds all the theorems, proofs, etc. is
fantastic. These environments are recorded as the appropriately named div
in the AST. However the reader also adds the text "Theorem" (or similar), a
sequential number and formatting.

I would like to just keep the content of the named div. Like this I can
specify the markup in css for html or filters exactly as I prefer for the
different outputs.

Is there someway I can tell the latex reader to do a bit less and not do
the extra markup?

Sorry if I missed something but despite searching extensively I couldn't
find anything about this noted in the docs nor was I able to find
indications in the source (however Haskell is a language I have never
touched and I'm barely able to see anything here). If there's already a way
to do this and someone can give me some hints so I can understand then I
would be happy to add something to the documentation about it.