* LaTeX reader dislikes buggy LaTeX
@ 2012-04-09 14:33 Dirk Laurie
       [not found] ` <CABcj=tkQBDSd9Lv6-SeFKCOPAg-_bRFWtZ4Mp2gSOv6ALyJ48Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Dirk Laurie @ 2012-04-09 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I discovered the hard way that one should make sure LaTeX likes
an input file before asking Pandoc to convert it.  The error messages
are rather generic.  E.g.

~~~~
\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\end{dociment}
~~~~

gives

~~~~
Error:
"source" (line 3, column 15):unknown parse error
~~~~

* Re: LaTeX reader dislikes buggy LaTeX
       [not found] ` <CABcj=tkQBDSd9Lv6-SeFKCOPAg-_bRFWtZ4Mp2gSOv6ALyJ48Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-09 14:42   ` fiddlosopher