Definitely would be in :) Thanks to share the address of this website here. That said, the best would probably be to have this on pandoc.org (and if not, at least a link to it there, to make it visible) or the Github page. Maybe just a new topic on pandoc-discuss could also make it :) Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018 13:46:35 UTC+2 schrieb CR: > > The numbering of paragraphs is a great idea. If this feature was added, > more people would use this feature in a legal brief context. I think this > is a case where if the feature was added it would attract more users. > > As a programmer, I know this should not be too hard. I know John M (the > author of Pandoc) is an excellent programmer simply by the results he gets. > It just depends if he has time to do it. > > There are websites where people can vote on features for the next release. > I could dig one up of the Pandoc author wants to get votes on new features. > Those websites are normally free. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/16249978-b9ed-40b0-beee-a81dc46374bf%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.