Hi, I am using pandoc to convert latex into word file. Below are the queries which I need to know:- 1.Need to align image in right side of word document inside latex. 2.Need to change the Font Size and Font Family of the text. 3.How to show table borders in latex using pandoc. 4.How to show graph in latex using pandoc. Your help will be most appreciated. If someone can help me through this please contact me on my mobile:-7620742477 or please share your contact details with me. Thanks and Regards, Akshay -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/16757296-9d0d-4a87-88c2-dbd8c55767e5n%40googlegroups.com.