* How to combine all markdown files available in a folder when converting to docx
@ 2020-04-17 11:36 Nusrat Najnin
       [not found] ` <f5579f2a-d5b9-48e3-9a32-39b75ff4050a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nusrat Najnin @ 2020-04-17 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

How to combine all markdown files available in a folder when converting to
docx in windows?
I have 4 markdown files in  a folder:

   1. 01_installation.md
   2. 02_souping_process.md
   3. 03_common_tasks.md
   4. 04_object_types.md

I want to combine them all into a docx file with a single comman. It is
hard to mention all the file names individually. So I want to know how to
convert them all with a single command without writing the file names evey
time. Please help me.
Thanks.

* Re: How to combine all markdown files available in a folder when converting to docx
       [not found] ` <f5579f2a-d5b9-48e3-9a32-39b75ff4050a-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-04-17 16:29   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2020-04-17 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nusrat Najnin, pandoc-discuss

I don't know much about Windows, but I suspect this would work:

pandoc *.md -o result.docx

This should include the files in alpha order, which will be
correct in your case.

@ 2020-04-19  5:44   ` EBkysko
From: EBkysko @ 2020-04-19  5:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss