Hi! Is stumbled upon this while trying to use json-schema to enforce a certain format and content of a markdown document. Our use-case is enforcing the layout and data entered in standardized technical reports for a project of our institute. Basically I have a json-schema prepared and have a test in which a python script (using jsonschema) validated Pandoc's json output. So far it has proven quite mighty, but sadly it is cumbersome to write the schema manually as there is quite some nesting of properties involved. Currently I am pondering if one could use a (Lua) writer to generate such a schema. One could lookout for certain attributes to set json-schema validation options. This way the feature of validating the contents of a document against a schema would come one step closer to less json prone users. Is there a way to get the pandoc type string of a pandoc object in Lua? I mean the value which goes into the t property of json. I mean one can simply map the output of pandoc.util.type with knowledge of the current section, but this seems less desirable than getting the string directly from pandoc. Thanks! Jörn John MacFarlane schrieb am Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2022 um 21:37:08 UTC+1: > Is there a way to programatically test a document against this schema? > > > On Dec 28, 2022, at 1:44 AM, Harsh Donga > wrote: > > > > PFA: pandoc AST json schema (pandoc-types 1.22) > > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/16e8b004-f3c8-4a4e-a6e6-856f45f3bdd5n%40googlegroups.com.