Hi all, I am struggling to figure out where I should create the default folder in which to save my defaults files. I know the default folder should be created in pandoc's user data directory, and when I run pandoc --version I learn that pandoc's user data directory should be /Users/enricoscarpella/.local/share/pandoc or /Users/enricoscarpella/.pandoc, but neither of those folders seem to exist on my computer. I wonder whether that is because I installed pandoc 2.9.2.1 with homebrew? I found a pandoc folder in usr/local/Cellar, so I tried to create a defaults folder with my default files in that usr/local/Cellar/pandoc folder and in any of its subfolders, but every time I run pandoc -d docxtufte test.md -o test.docx I get pandoc: docxtufte.yaml: openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory) Could someone please be so kind to help me out or at least point me in the right direction? Thank you for your consideration. Best regards, Enrico -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1881136f-8465-4348-8629-7c9e54147fd8%40googlegroups.com.