New to Kate, but AFAICT no problem there (saved code in .prolog file, atom highlighted in green, not bold red). Looking into skylighting On Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 1:37:29 PM UTC-7 fiddlosopher wrote: > I don't know, but pandoc's highlighting is based on KDE syntax definitions. > So first step is to see if you get a similar result in the Kate editor. > If you do, the problem is with the prolog.xml definition we build on, and > it > should be reported upstream. If not, the problem may lie in pandoc's > (really skylighting's) implementation of the KDE syntax definitions. > See jgm/skylighting - the README.md there has more information. > > > On Oct 13, 2022, at 1:03 PM, Antonio Piccolboni > wrote: > > > > Hi > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/18f7f4df-2bc8-4244-848c-c07fef627f51n%40googlegroups.com.