Hi team, when I am trying to convert a tex to docx there are some content deletions are taking place for the following tags ('keywords', 'institute', 'address', 'affiliation', 'email') I'm executing the following command from the command line pandoc input.tex -o pandoc_output.docx I request someone to help me out with this. Thank you, Madhukar -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1bb3d18d-9e89-4b9d-8dba-8b4f91425cfan%40googlegroups.com.