Hello everyone. So, I use Pandoc to build by blog. I always install Pandoc manually on my machine through executables/installers. But when I published the blog today I noticed some result differences and thought it's a host problem. But then I installed Pandoc through `apt-get` (which is the way the host use to install it) and found that this is the latest version uploaded there (1.16.0.2) instead of 1.19.2.x. So, is there anyway to fix this? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1e142d8b-959b-43f6-b3d2-59191bcd3e85%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.