Hello I have upgraded to pandoc 2.0.3 and I am getting a warning [WARNING] Deprecated: --latexmathml It seems to have no ill effect and I still get my output. It appears no matter what the output format is (PDF, HTML or plain). I have no maths in my markdown (that I know about). The command I am using is pandoc --number-sections -s -smart -f markdown+startnum BlogPost.pmd -o BlogPost.html Can anyone suggest why I am getting this message and how to get rid of it. Many thanks Alec -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1e23bb84-e4b8-4a3e-83f6-1043b74c8073%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.