Templates, csl files, metadata files, and defaults can be stored in directories inside Pandoc's data dir. I find myself wanting to do something similar with bibliographies. Is there a reason why Pandoc doesn't support that? I seem to recall that when the data dir was '~/.pandoc' (on Linux) this would work. (Looking this up in the manual has also made me wonder what the difference is between saying that, e.g., `--template` takes 'FILE|URL' and, e.g., `--bibliography` and `--csl` take a FILE, which can be a URL. Do some things that take FILE not allow it to be a URL? For example, neither `--defaults` nor `--metadata-file` mention a URL. Also, some of these flags look in the resource path, before the data dir, and some don't, at least according to the manual.) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1ea63e0e-ac12-4908-bc40-ba745732dd57n%40googlegroups.com.