mille grazie. given that powerpoint itself has moved to 16:9, I think it would probably be a better default. the template trick is supercool. I had not realized this. I will try to stick a modified version into my .pandoc/templates folder. Is there a standard name (like default.pptx) that pandoc picks up? On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 11:44:45 AM UTC-8 John MacFarlane wrote: > > You can change this by using a reference-doc. > > pandoc --print-default-data-file reference.pptx > reference.pptx > > Now open reference.pptx with Powerpoint. > > Go to Page Setup and change the aspect ratio. > > Save. > > Now use > > pandoc --reference-doc reference.pptx input.md -o output.pptx > > Maybe we should change the default to 16:9. Comments welcome on > this. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1ed43dcc-b0ae-469e-a3c1-590b5eea0d33n%40googlegroups.com.