* How can i create this form of paragraph with nested list and pandoc markdown
@ 2010-11-09 10:34 reyman
       [not found] ` <4fc82ddf-66d7-4214-9e61-9b31b2abd5ef-Jpppelo6XS68Bk6RvdRZPmB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: reyman @ 2010-11-09 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello guys !

My code markdown is

* __(a13) Workflow__
    test nested list1
    * Import & Export
    * Création & Duplication
    * Versionnement

    test nested list2

    * Import/Export
    * Création/Duplication
    * Versionnement

and code html generated is :

         test nested list 1
        <li>Création &amp; Duplication</li>
        <li>Versionnement</li>
        </ul>
        [etc.]

But for the first paragraph "test nested list 1", i don't want a br/
but a <p> tag ..
if i modify the markdown like this

* __(a13) Workflow__

    test nested list1
    * Import & Export
    * Création & Duplication
    * Versionnement

i have paragraph for "test nested list1" but also for the title of the
list "(a13) workflow" and i don't want !

I have an answer, but this is not very elegant :/ Do you have an other
idea to make this with pandoc ?

My answer generate good code html :

* __(a13) Workflow__
    * Import & Export
    * Création & Duplication
    * Versionnement

    test nested list2

    * Import/Export
    * Création/Duplication
    * Versionnement

Thanks !
reyman

* Re: How can i create this form of paragraph with nested list and pandoc markdown
       [not found] ` <4fc82ddf-66d7-4214-9e61-9b31b2abd5ef-Jpppelo6XS68Bk6RvdRZPmB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2010-11-10  2:32   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2010-11-10  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

There's no way to get a <p> around the continuation without getting
a <p> around the beginning, except to use a raw <p> tag, as you
discovered.

Remember, markdown is strictly less expressive than HTML, LaTeX,
and its other target formats.  We sacrifice some expressive
possibilities in exchange for simplicity!

John

+++ reyman [Nov 09 10 02:34 ]: