Hi, it took a bit, since in the meantime I tried to move on with the CSL-1.0 implementation (now citation collapsing works) but I eventually was able to get the textual citation running. I didn't touch the parsers, so the syntax is not there, but there is the '+' modifier to play with... Now, a textual citation would look like [+@item1], instead of @item1. A textual citation with multiple citations would look like [+@item1; @item2], etc. I'm attaching the code for pandoc: 0009-add-support-for-textual-citation.patch and pandoc-types: 0001-mv-AuthorOnly-AuthoInText.patch Here you can find updated tests: http://gorgias.mine.nu/citeproc/ I didn't switch to the Map, yet. As for the API: when a citation group with a leading AuthorInText citation is sent to the processor, the first item in the returned list is the label to be placed in-text. This citation is then rendered as a SuppressAuthor one in the citation group. We should be almost done, I think. Andrea -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pandoc-discuss?hl=en.