* How do I adjust stacksize?
@ 2012-04-01  4:39 Victor Eijkhout
       [not found] ` <c26b1524-516d-4410-95a1-1a1a0980d148-VaTXPSZZKAt2OZP9CLB5jGB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
From: Victor Eijkhout @ 2012-04-01  4:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have a LaTeX document that overflows the stack. The error message
explains how to increase the stacksize, but when I do so I get a msg
that that option is disable. Hence I'd like to recompile with it
enable. What do I edit?

Victor.

* Re: How do I adjust stacksize?
       [not found] ` <c26b1524-516d-4410-95a1-1a1a0980d148-VaTXPSZZKAt2OZP9CLB5jGB/v6IoIuQBVpNB7YpNyf8@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-04-01 18:21   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2012-04-01 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

If you're getting a stack overflow, it's probably a sign of
a problem with the LaTeX parser, and it won't likely be fixed just
be increasing the stack size.

What version of pandoc are you using?  I recall fixing some similar
sounding problems recently. If you're using the most recent version,
perhaps you could open an issue report (on the github issue tracker) and
post an input file that causes the problem?

John

+++ Victor Eijkhout [Mar 31 12 21:39 ]: