Hello, I am trying to reference internal labels within a MarkDown document. I thought the following might work: Please click [here][link] [link]: Some other text. Does this only work for referencing external links? It also seems that Pandoc ``eats'' paragraphs ust containing [xxx]:. Even the JSon output doesn't show this text. I have tried to implement a pandoc filter myself to add this feature. Thanks Sebastian -- Web: http://www.crustulus.de | Blog: http://www.crustulus.de/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?de-0 Freies Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch: http://www.crustulus.de/freedict.de.html FreeDict: Free multilingual dictionary databases - http://www.freedict.org