From: John MacFarlane <jgm-TVLZxgkOlNX2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: LaTeX Headers/Macros in pandoc conversion
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:33:07 -0800	[thread overview]

What pandoc version are you using?

`\input` should be supported, but you'd need `header.tex` to be in the
working directory.

You can also try simply putting `header.tex` on the command line:

    pandoc header.tex main.tex

This produces the same output as if you had the contents of
`header.tex` at the beginning of `main.tex`.

+++ Mike Hynes [Jan 09 15 10:27 ]: