* Multiple bibtex files for pandoc-citeproc
@ 2015-01-12 15:27 Danh Nguyen
       [not found] ` <3aaafb43-6204-49b2-8196-e1e8d106ad41-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Danh Nguyen @ 2015-01-12 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi, can you specify multiple bib input files for pandoc-citeproc (e.g.
item1.bib, item2.bib, etc.), either via the pandoc command line or the
metadata field in the source file? I have tried multiple ways but could not
get the syntax right.

Thanks and regards,
Danh

* Re: Multiple bibtex files for pandoc-citeproc
       [not found] ` <3aaafb43-6204-49b2-8196-e1e8d106ad41-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-01-12 15:33   ` Matthew Pickering
       [not found]     ` <88272f03-1e43-4289-b35f-68bc803d42ae-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Matthew Pickering @ 2015-01-12 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I think on the command line you can specify --bibliography multiple times.
Have you tried that?

@ 2015-01-12 16:01       ` Danh Nguyen
From: Danh Nguyen @ 2015-01-12 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Great, it works fine on the command line to specify multiple
"--bibliography" entries. Thanks for your help. Do you know of a way to do
this in the source file through YAML metadata?

- Danh

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Matthew Pickering <
matthewtpickering-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I think on the command line you can specify --bibliography multiple times.
> Have you tried that?
>
> On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 3:27:33 PM UTC, Danh Nguyen wrote:
>>
>> Hi, can you specify multiple bib input files for pandoc-citeproc (e.g.
>> item1.bib, item2.bib, etc.), either via the pandoc command line or the
>> metadata field in the source file? I have tried multiple ways but could not
>> get the syntax right.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Danh
>>
>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/88272f03-1e43-4289-b35f-68bc803d42ae%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/88272f03-1e43-4289-b35f-68bc803d42ae%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Danh Nguyen
Graduate Research Assistant
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia,  PA 19104
http://wireless.ece.drexel.edu/~dnguyen

@ 2015-01-12 16:07       ` Danh Nguyen
       [not found]         ` <a6e78dab-ecf1-408a-bd5e-9492ea3a07fd-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Danh Nguyen @ 2015-01-12 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)