* pandoc ignoring inline math?
@ 2015-01-28 19:11 Adam Tiller
       [not found] ` <97bed04b-df87-4048-a84d-7d29d729474c-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Adam Tiller @ 2015-01-28 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Apologies for a novice question that's surely a result of user error.

I'm using pandoc to convert from markdown to latex. From the command line
I'm using "pandoc -f markdown -o content.tex filename.md"

According to the User's Guide, it seems like I should be able to use $P
\wedge Q$ in the markdown document and have that same line appear in the
latex version. But instead the generated latex is \(P \wedge Q\). What am I
doing wrong?

* Re: pandoc ignoring inline math?
       [not found] ` <97bed04b-df87-4048-a84d-7d29d729474c-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-01-28 19:45   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20150128194533.GB2580-nFAEphtLEs/fysO+viCLMa55KtNWUUjk@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2015-01-28 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

+++ Adam Tiller [Jan 28 15 11:11 ]:
>   Apologies for a novice question that's surely a result of user error.
>   I'm using pandoc to convert from markdown to latex. From the command
>   line I'm using "pandoc -f markdown -o content.tex filename.md"
>   According to the User's Guide, it seems like I should be able to use $P
>   \wedge Q$ in the markdown document and have that same line appear in
>   the latex version. But instead the generated latex is \(P \wedge Q\).

This is equivalent to `$P \wedge Q$` in LaTeX, so this
shouldn't cause any problems.

@ 2015-01-28 20:07       ` Adam Tiller
From: Adam Tiller @ 2015-01-28 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I knew it must be something embarrassingly simple. Thanks very much!

@ 2015-01-28 20:28       ` Raniere Silva
From: Raniere Silva @ 2015-01-28 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw