* ANN: pandoc 1.15.0.1
@ 2015-07-02  2:20 John MacFarlane
       [not found] ` <20150702022051.GA86588-bi+AKbBUZKbivNSvqvJHCtPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2015-07-02  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw,
	pandoc-announce-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I've released pandoc 1.15.0.1.

https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/1.15.0.1

The change only affects man page building.  Hopefully this
will be the last iteration!

Now man pages are built in the cabal build process, and
installed with cabal copy or install.

This should make things easy for both packagers and
users who install pandoc using cabal.

* Re: ANN: pandoc 1.15.0.1
       [not found] ` <20150702022051.GA86588-bi+AKbBUZKbivNSvqvJHCtPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-07-02  7:44   ` Magnus Therning
From: Magnus Therning @ 2015-07-02  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 07:20:51PM -0700, John MacFarlane wrote:
> I've released pandoc 1.15.0.1.
>
> https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/1.15.0.1
>
> The change only affects man page building.  Hopefully this
> will be the last iteration!
>
> Now man pages are built in the cabal build process, and
> installed with cabal copy or install.
>
> This should make things easy for both packagers and
> users who install pandoc using cabal.

Excellent.  I'll take it for test drive ASAP :)

/M

email: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org   jabber: magnus-prvltyMypuNg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org

In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence.
     -- The Peter Principle

* Re: ANN: pandoc 1.15.0.1
       [not found] ` <20150702022051.GA86588-bi+AKbBUZKbivNSvqvJHCtPlBySK3R6THiGdP5j34PU@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-07-02  7:55   ` Manolo Martínez
       [not found]     ` <20150702075514.GC6216-ATBnwnkP+pFSq9BJjBFyUp/QNRX+jHPU@public.gmane.org>
From: Manolo Martínez @ 2015-07-02  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw
  Cc: pandoc-announce-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 07/01/15 at 07:20pm, John MacFarlane wrote:
> I've released pandoc 1.15.0.1.
>
> https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/1.15.0.1
>
> The change only affects man page building.  Hopefully this
> will be the last iteration!
>
> Now man pages are built in the cabal build process, and
> installed with cabal copy or install.
>
> This should make things easy for both packagers and
> users who install pandoc using cabal.

Is there something missing from the package, perhaps? I'm seeing this:

    Creating man/pandoc.1
    pandoc: Could not find data file
    /home/manolo/.cabal/share/i386-linux-ghc-7.10.1/pandoc-1.15.0.1/data/templates/man/pandoc.1.template
    Failed to install pandoc-1.15.0.1
    pandoc-1.15.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
    ExitFailure 97

Manolo

* Re: ANN: pandoc 1.15.0.1
       [not found]     ` <20150702075514.GC6216-ATBnwnkP+pFSq9BJjBFyUp/QNRX+jHPU@public.gmane.org>
@ 2015-07-02 15:18       ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2015-07-02 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

+++ Manolo Martínez [Jul 02 15 09:55 ]:
>On 07/01/15 at 07:20pm, John MacFarlane wrote:
>> I've released pandoc 1.15.0.1.
>>
>> https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/releases/1.15.0.1
>>
>> The change only affects man page building.  Hopefully this
>> will be the last iteration!
>>
>> Now man pages are built in the cabal build process, and
>> installed with cabal copy or install.
>>
>> This should make things easy for both packagers and
>> users who install pandoc using cabal.
>
>Is there something missing from the package, perhaps? I'm seeing this:
>
>    Creating man/pandoc.1
>    pandoc: Could not find data file
>    /home/manolo/.cabal/share/i386-linux-ghc-7.10.1/pandoc-1.15.0.1/data/templates/man/pandoc.1.template
>    Failed to install pandoc-1.15.0.1
>    cabal: Error: some packages failed to install:
>    pandoc-1.15.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
>    ExitFailure 97

I forgot to include some files in extra-source-files.
1.15.0.2 will fix this.