* From markdown to markdown, resolving bibliography
@ 2015-10-02 12:19 Manolo Martínez
From: Manolo Martínez @ 2015-10-02 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Dear all,

I sometimes need to submit a text version of a paper (say, a long
abstract for a conference), and I miss an option to convert my markdown
file back to markdown, while resolving my citation markup. That is,
while converting [@Key] to (Author, year), and adding a line for that
paper at the end of the document, as one gets in LaTeX and html.

Is this something people do? Perhaps someone could share a filter that
does this?

Thanks,
Manolo