* Pandoc-citeproc has stopped working
@ 2016-03-29  7:24 Shubho Roy
       [not found] ` <CAHRhsBoo=JHYLUG4xCwGbZHFO9mdiivksLyW6gu3bEew4u6-9w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Shubho Roy @ 2016-03-29  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

When I use pandoc-citeproc now I get the following error:

"pandoc-citeproc: /usr/share/pandoc-citeproc/locales/locales-C-.xml:
openBinaryFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)"

Can anyone please help?

--
Shubho Roy
National Institute of Public Finance and Policy

Mobile:- +91-9716479606
Location:- http://goo.gl/ICCjh

* Re: Pandoc-citeproc has stopped working
       [not found] ` <CAHRhsBoo=JHYLUG4xCwGbZHFO9mdiivksLyW6gu3bEew4u6-9w-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-03-29 17:21   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2016-03-29 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

It looks like your locale is 'C'.

You should change to a locale appropriate for the language
you're writing in.  E.g. in the US, I'd use 'en_US.UTF-8'.

You can do this by setting the LANG environment variable in
your .bashrc or other startup file.

+++ Shubho Roy [Mar 29 16 12:54 ]: