* Cross-compiling Pandoc
@ 2016-05-06  8:48 L
       [not found] ` <7cdebae6-55fe-4548-bf92-c54f66c42fdb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: L @ 2016-05-06  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, can an ARM pandoc binary be provided? I am interested in porting Pandoc to Android.

* Re: Cross-compiling Pandoc
       [not found] ` <7cdebae6-55fe-4548-bf92-c54f66c42fdb-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-05-06 19:34   ` John MACFARLANE
       [not found]     ` <20160506193403.GA42178-nFAEphtLEs/fysO+viCLMa55KtNWUUjk@public.gmane.org>
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2016-05-06 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I haven't tried.  Looks like debian sid has an arm64 version
of pandoc 1.16:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/arm64/pandoc/filelist
I don't know if this would work with Android (not knowing
anything about Android) but you could unpack it and see.

+++ L [May 06 16 01:48 ]:
>Hi, can an ARM pandoc binary be provided? I am interested in porting Pandoc to Android.
>
>--

* Re: Cross-compiling Pandoc
       [not found]     ` <20160506193403.GA42178-nFAEphtLEs/fysO+viCLMa55KtNWUUjk@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-05-07  3:07       ` L
       [not found]         ` <52d7f746-36ce-47de-8049-1f0fa57eb430-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: L @ 2016-05-07  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

It's going to be a bit difficult as majority of Android devices on still on the Arm32. Do you think you could perhaps provide an arm32 binary?

* Re: Cross-compiling Pandoc
       [not found]         ` <52d7f746-36ce-47de-8049-1f0fa57eb430-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-05-07 23:49           ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]             ` <20160507234933.GD49294-jF64zX8BO091tJRe0FUodcM6rOWSkUom@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2016-05-07 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I've gotten hold of a 32 bit arm7 server and I'm trying to
compile pandoc on it now.  I don't know if I'll regularly
provide an arm binary, but this will be a good way to check
to see if it's possibly.

+++ L [May 06 16 20:07 ]:
>It's going to be a bit difficult as majority of Android devices on still on the Arm32. Do you think you could perhaps provide an arm32 binary?
>
>--

* Re: Cross-compiling Pandoc
       [not found]             ` <20160507234933.GD49294-jF64zX8BO091tJRe0FUodcM6rOWSkUom@public.gmane.org>
@ 2016-05-26  1:30               ` L