* ebook styling for footnote back mark
@ 2017-01-30  4:32 Mario Valle
       [not found] ` <e0969fc5-6a11-4a1a-b946-9083b2f72f7d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mario Valle @ 2017-01-30  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear pandoc gurus,
I need to style footnote ref and footnote back mark (↩) in ebook2 output
because in Apple's iBook application they are not distinguishable from
normal text.
No problem for footnote ref. It has class footnoteRef that I can define in
css. But the back mark has no distinguishable feature and I don't know how
to style it to make clear it is a link. Is it possible to add a class (like
footnoteBack) to it? Or should I resort to :last-child css3 selector if it
is supported in epub2?
Thanks for your help!
mario

* Re: ebook styling for footnote back mark
       [not found] ` <e0969fc5-6a11-4a1a-b946-9083b2f72f7d-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-01-30  4:41   ` Mario Valle
From: Mario Valle @ 2017-01-30  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Adding these two lines solved the problem. But, is there a better solution
for the back mark?
.footnoteRef {color: #DC143C}
.footnotes ol li p a:last-child {color: #DC143C}

@ 2017-01-30  9:21   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-01-30  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I think adding a footnoteBack class is a good idea (for
future versions of pandoc).  You might submit a bug report
with that request.

+++ Mario Valle [Jan 29 17 20:32 ]: