* Pandoc not copying custom CSS file into EPUB file.
@ 2017-08-22 13:47 CR
       [not found] ` <53098f78-56ff-4276-8ac4-e8b5c70c2361-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: CR @ 2017-08-22 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have Pandoc v1.17.0.4.

My very first markdown file, 00intro.md, includes this YAML block:
---
title: My title
author:
- My author
date: Various dates
---

I turn Markdown files into EPUB files using this command line in the
Windows cmd window:
c:\chuck\ebook\pandoc\pandoc -f
markdown_mmd+backtick_code_blocks+yaml_metadata_block -t epub -o %outfile%
--toc --css=style01.css 00intro.md 01.md

After I create the epub I copy the epub to a zip file and look inside.
The XHTML files reference "stylesheet.css" first (which is ok), then
immediately below that they reference my custom css file "style01.css".
"stylesheet.css" is in the root dir of the zip file, but "style01.css" is
not in the EPUB file.

Is this a bug? Or do I have to specify "style01.css" in a different way?
Perhaps in my YAML block?

Thanks.

* Re: Pandoc not copying custom CSS file into EPUB file.
       [not found] ` <53098f78-56ff-4276-8ac4-e8b5c70c2361-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-22 13:54   ` CR
       [not found]     ` <924ceab9-e2b7-47d0-9cb7-8fa1b8f7e393-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: CR @ 2017-08-22 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

It appears that for EPUB files, -css doesn't work. And I got this to work
by using --epub-stylesheet=style01.css:

c:\chuck\ebook\pandoc\pandoc -f markdown_mmd+backtick_code_blocks+yaml_metadata_block
-t epub -o %outfile% --toc --epub-stylesheet=style01.css 00intro.md 01.md

Someone should probably put a note under the -css option that it doesn't
work for EPUB books and the note should say "use --epub-stylesheet=file.css
instead".

@ 2017-08-22 17:00       ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-08-22 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Glad you figured it out.  In the upcoming pandoc 2.0
release, --epub-stylesheet is being removed, and --css
will work as you originally expected it to.

+++ CR [Aug 22 17 06:54 ]: