* Create option to show each input file processed?
@ 2017-08-22 13:40 CR
       [not found] ` <909d4a07-fdf5-47df-8ec7-cf2d33ad7f8e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: CR @ 2017-08-22 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Pandoc 1.17.0.4

I make EPUB files from multiple Markdown files. Some of the markdown files
are a bit long and this can take a bit to process. Can the author create an
option to show each input file as it is processed? This will give me an
idea where in the EPUB creation process Pandoc is in. The --verbose option
is only good for PDF files at this point.

Thanks!

* Re: Create option to show each input file processed?
       [not found] ` <909d4a07-fdf5-47df-8ec7-cf2d33ad7f8e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-08-22 17:49   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-08-22 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

There is --trace but it's rather ugly.  (And I don't recall
whether your old version of pandoc has it.)

+++ CR [Aug 22 17 06:40 ]: