From: John MACFARLANE <jgm-TVLZxgkOlNX2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Help when convert to html and odt after
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:06:35 -0700	[thread overview]

I have no idea why that text would be inserted.  It is part
of the default HTML template for pandoc, but this template
shouldn't be used when creating odt.

Most likely this "mdtoc" thing you're using is doing this
(I don't know what mdtoc is).  You might ask the maintainers
of mdtoc.

If you want more help here, it would be helpful to know the
exact command you used to convert this example to odt.

+++ CesarJ M [Sep 26 17 00:46 ]: