* Parsing Insides of SVGs
@ 2017-10-10  2:43 Saivan Hamama
       [not found] ` <8e4a0ced-c209-43bf-a267-565d19aa76cc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Saivan Hamama @ 2017-10-10  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have a situation where I need to be able to include inline SVG's inside a
html document created by pandoc;
The problem is that when I paste an svg into one of my markdown files,
pandoc parses the contents of the svg as markdown, and adds unwanted tags
inside the svg (which makes it unusable).

Is there some way to input html that says *pandoc don't touch this* :P
I know I can just disable the parsing inside of html tags,
but I also need to use that elsewhere.

Is there a way to have an area in my document that pandoc will just copy
directly over to the html?

* Re: Parsing Insides of SVGs
       [not found] ` <8e4a0ced-c209-43bf-a267-565d19aa76cc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-10 16:22   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-10 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

The dev version of pandoc has a special syntax for raw
blocks and inlines.

    here's the svg: `<svg...> ... </svg>`{=html}. This
    will be passed verbatim to HTML (and formats that
    allow raw HTML).

+++ Saivan Hamama [Oct 09 17 19:43 ]: