* References don't have locators printed in them in bibliography each time I use pandoc.
@ 2017-10-11 23:33 pavelexpertov-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w
       [not found] ` <f7468836-5a7d-47da-8506-df2f0aabf410-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: pavelexpertov-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w @ 2017-10-11 23:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello
Basically, each time I run pandoc to convert a markdown document to docx,
references, which are placed at the bottom of the page, do not have
locators printed (e.g. like chapters and pages that are placed in
citations).

The way I type to cite is:
that it might reach 16 zettabytes (16 Trillion GB) of useful data
[@new_cavanillas2016, page 3].

and I use APA style sheet, which can be found on
http://editor.citationstyles.org/styleInfo/?styleId=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zotero.org%2Fstyles%2Fapa
Also I haven't touched the style sheet.

And the command I use for this:
pandoc dissertation.md -S -o dissertation.docx --filter pandoc-citeproc

The version of pandoc that's installed is:
pandoc 1.19.2.1
Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.0.4, texmath 0.9, skylighting 0.1.1.4
Default user data directory: /home/pavel/.pandoc
Copyright (C) 2006-2016 John MacFarlane
Web:  http://pandoc.org
There is no warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose.

And the only thing that appears in my bibliography is this:

Cavanillas, J. ́. M. ́., Curry, E., & Wahlster, W. (Eds.). (2016). *New
Horizons for a Data-Driven Economy A Roadmap for Usage and Exploitation of
Big Data in Europe* (1st ed. 2016..). Cham: Springer International
Publishing : Imprint: Springer.
Thanks for reading.

* Re: References don't have locators printed in them in bibliography each time I use pandoc.
       [not found] ` <f7468836-5a7d-47da-8506-df2f0aabf410-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-11 23:59   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-11 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

The locator only affects the parenthetical citation, not the
bibliography entry.

+++ pavelexpertov-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org [Oct 11 17 16:33 ]: