* Modification of value taken on by template variable for MathJax
@ 2017-10-16 18:40 R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
       [not found] ` <24402d52-bf93-fa93-8062-e6134c642425-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar @ 2017-10-16 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Pardon me if this has been answered, but I have just become aware that
the default MathJax CDN has shut down.

The website

https://www.mathjax.org/cdn-shutting-down/

states

"The MathJax CDN shut down on April 30, 2017!
Please check our announcement for migration help."

The Pandoc HTML5 header has this:

<script
src="https://cdn.mathjax.org/mathjax/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_CHTML-full"
type="text/javascript"></script>

and the recommendation from the above website is to use instead:

<script type="text/javascript" async

src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mathjax/2.7.1/MathJax.js?...">
</script>

How does one implement this change through the (modified) default
template for HTML5?

Thanks.

Chandra

* Re: Modification of value taken on by template variable for MathJax
       [not found] ` <24402d52-bf93-fa93-8062-e6134c642425-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-16 21:58   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-16 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

You can supply an argument to the --mathjax option.

    pandoc --mathjax='https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mathjax/2.7.1/MathJax.js'

The dev version uses this by default.

+++ R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar [Oct 17 17 00:10 ]: