* Suggestions on how access a site with pandoc when that site requires login/cookies/etc?
@ 2017-10-21 11:54 Federer Fanatic
       [not found] ` <316a7d3e-dbdc-45a5-acc1-7f8d6d0d0892-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Federer Fanatic @ 2017-10-21 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, Some sites require login or probably some cookie in order access.
Suggestions on how to accomplish this.
-FF

* Re: Suggestions on how access a site with pandoc when that site requires login/cookies/etc?
       [not found] ` <316a7d3e-dbdc-45a5-acc1-7f8d6d0d0892-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-21 15:59   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20171021155952.GA88234-9Rnp8PDaXcadBw3G0RLmbRFnWt+6NQIA@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-10-21 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Pandoc 2.0 will have a --request-header option that allows
you to specify HTTP request headers, e.g. access tokens.
That should help.

+++ Federer Fanatic [Oct 21 17 04:54 ]:

@ 2017-10-21 17:19       ` Federer Fanatic
       [not found]         ` <CAAwvWVqey5cwVj9Azz3CAyb+8aSnJrB-MW56=e-HacuXdAGs6A-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Federer Fanatic @ 2017-10-21 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, Thanks John.

ps. On an off topic matter. What are your brief thoughts on
webassembly and how a future versin
of pandoc may handle that, possible, eventuality?

FF

 Roger Federer Fanatic Extraordinaire :-)

@ 2017-10-21 19:27           ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-10-21 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I don't think webassembly has much relevance for pandoc. We're
producing text, not code.

+++ Federer Fanatic [Oct 21 17 13:19 ]: