* HTML files grayed out when trying to import
@ 2017-10-24 13:20 Ed Byford
       [not found] ` <b4807b57-8741-4cf6-b139-2c6c1bb098ac-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ed Byford @ 2017-10-24 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello

I recently installed pandoc in order to import and edit HTML files, however
when I try to import the file is grayed out in the file browser.

When I drag the html file onto Typora nothing happens (the window gains
focus but nothing appears).

I'm using pandoc 1.19.2.1 and Typora 0.9.9.10.8 on Mac OS High Sierra.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ed

* Re: HTML files grayed out when trying to import
       [not found] ` <b4807b57-8741-4cf6-b139-2c6c1bb098ac-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-24 16:46   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-24 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. pandoc is a
command-line program; I'm not sure what you mean when you
talk about file browsers or importing, but presumably this
refers to some other program you're using?

+++ Ed Byford [Oct 24 17 06:20 ]:

@ 2017-10-24 19:56     ` Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-10-24 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss