* pandoc-scholar wiki on shared host
@ 2017-10-28 15:20 Robert Winkler
       [not found] ` <ed510e28-4355-4d67-a333-4d0f30322f43-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Robert Winkler @ 2017-10-28 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi, I am currently starting an open book project, which should have the
following characteristics:

- wiki like interface (online editing by contributors possible)
- pandoc-scholar syntax (https://github.com/pandoc-scholar/pandoc-scholar,
https://peerj.com/articles/cs-112/)
- installable on a shared host (I can install PHP, Java code etc. and use a
MySQL DB, but no installation of 3rd party software/ packages etc.)

Any suggestion?

Best regards, Robert

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 416039 bytes --]

@ 2017-10-28 18:35   ` Kolen Cheung
       [not found]     ` <d169a531-a0bc-49e6-bb1c-4abf71338e1e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-10-28 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Have you gone through the pandoc extras page on GitHub’s pandoc wiki yet? There’s a couple of wiki solutions.

The “native” one is gitit, but it is no longer in active development. There’s another one which is too complicated to me, but seems to be very extensible.

In principle, you can pick up the development of gitit to accomplish what you need, many gitit users are going to thank you.

* Re: pandoc-scholar wiki on shared host
       [not found]     ` <d169a531-a0bc-49e6-bb1c-4abf71338e1e-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-28 20:17       ` Robert Winkler
       [not found]         ` <2cf7dea2-a832-433a-ade4-c81aac3b93ad-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Robert Winkler @ 2017-10-28 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Thank you for the quick reply,
Yes I have seen gitit.
I will try now TikiWiki, because it already contains a reference manager
compatible with Zotero.
Maybe I will need a Plug-in to export the wiki source or HTML.
Best regards, Robert

Am Samstag, 28. Oktober 2017 13:36:00 UTC-5 schrieb Kolen Cheung:

> Have you gone through the pandoc extras page on GitHub’s pandoc wiki yet?
> There’s a couple of wiki solutions.
>
> The “native” one is gitit, but it is no longer in active development.
> There’s another one which is too complicated to me, but seems to be very
> extensible.
>
> In principle, you can pick up the development of gitit to accomplish what
> you need, many gitit users are going to thank you.

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 430396 bytes --]

@ 2017-10-28 21:56           ` Kolen Cheung
       [not found]             ` <7474fea5-149f-448d-b191-0f5ec3620afa-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2017-10-28 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Do you mean ikiwiki instead? tikiwiki and ikiwiki are different.

@ 2017-10-30  2:42               ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-10-30  2:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I'm thinking of updating gitit to work with pandoc 2.0.
We could create a custom PandocMonad instance that treated
the wiki itself as a virtual file system.  This would make
it easy to use another wiki page as the bibliography for
a given page, but still keep the desirable sandboxing that
we have now. It would not be hard to wire in pandoc-citeproc
so that citation resolution worked.

+++ Kolen Cheung [Oct 28 17 14:56 ]: