* pandoc 2 breaks -c flag and the yaml headers
@ 2017-10-30 16:54 Vikram Chhatre
       [not found] ` <7e87e89a-df46-433d-8405-3e5b30d5c623-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Vikram Chhatre @ 2017-10-30 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I have been working on a mansucript with a yaml header and until this
morning I was getting expected output with pandoc 1.

% pandoc -c style.css input.md -o output.html --bibliography new.bib

However, this morning I updated pandoc to 2 (homebrew) and now my
stylesheet is not working.  Neither is anything in the yaml header.

I have tried the --css flag instead of -c but that makes no difference.

Anyone else experiencing this?

* Re: pandoc 2 breaks -c flag and the yaml headers
       [not found] ` <7e87e89a-df46-433d-8405-3e5b30d5c623-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-10-30 17:10   ` Vikram Chhatre
From: Vikram Chhatre @ 2017-10-30 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Update:  Switched back to version 1.0 in homebrew

% brew info pandoc
% brew switch pandoc 1.19.2.4

CSS is working again and so is the yaml header.  In my previous run, when I
checked the html file, there was no header in it.  Nothing in the yaml
header made it to the html.

@ 2017-10-30 17:10   ` John MACFARLANE
From: John MACFARLANE @ 2017-10-30 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Try adding -s (standalone).
It may be that previously --css implied -s but does no
longer.

+++ Vikram Chhatre [Oct 30 17 09:54 ]: