* No-indent after block quote
@ 2017-12-30 22:18 wmhorne-t4+EzPmVLfD2fBVCVOL8/A
       [not found] ` <ee9c9db9-61b6-4fbc-9717-70c310335cb7-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: wmhorne-t4+EzPmVLfD2fBVCVOL8/A @ 2017-12-30 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is using \noindent after a block quote the preferred (or only) way to
continue a paragraph after the block quote?

Is there any pandoc-md way of doing this, rather than with a latex macro?
Or any intention to include or create one?

* Re: No-indent after block quote
       [not found] ` <ee9c9db9-61b6-4fbc-9717-70c310335cb7-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-12-31 23:19   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2017-12-31 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

There's no native pandoc way to do this.  In pandoc's
document model, a Para cannot contain another block-level
element like BlockQuote, so you can't even distinguish
between the two cases: (a) block quote as part of paragraph,
which gets continued; (b) block quote at end of paragraph,
new paragraph starting.

This is definitely a rough edge, so I'm open to ideas about
how to improve the situation.

+++ wmhorne-t4+EzPmVLfD2fBVCVOL8/A@public.gmane.org [Dec 30 17 14:18 ]: