* latex tables converted to html and formatting
@ 2019-10-15 20:16 Michael Taboada
From: Michael Taboada @ 2019-10-15 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hiya,
When I convert a latex file to html and it contains a table with a large line of text in one of the columns, it seems to cut off the text at a certain point. I've tried using tabulary and tabularx, but so far no go. Btw, in case it matters, this is the same code I was working with for markdown to html with latex.
The reason I'm using latex in markdown is because I am blind, so a table with a long line of text will either end up with very poor formatting, or I will have to painstakingly line the columns up with the dashes (which as a blind person is very hard to get right).
Code for the script and examples of what I've tried are attached.
-Michael.