Hi all, am I right that pandoc uses /tmp to build the intermediate context source file? My problem is that I have a hierarchy of supporting files relative to the directory of the markdown source file which context needs to build correctly. While: pandoc -t context -o test.tex test.md context test.tex works fine pandoc -t context --pdf-engine=context -o test.pdf test.md throws error as multiple context environments are not found. There is a work around by putting all supporting files in a special folder of the context distribution context/tex/texmf-local You have to call "context --generate" the make any changes in this path known to context. This is annoying but possible. But the path to the original source folder is lost so that it is impossible to include things stored along with the source file. projectdir/source.md projectdir/image.png When context is called inside the project folder it is of course possible to include the image file. When context is called on a tmp file in /tmp the path is lost. Is there a switch to build all files in the working directory? Jan Ulrich Hasecke -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de