tag). > > I'm trying to avoid rolling my own, but I will if I have to I guess. Have you considered [Hakyll](https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hakyll)? It does require you to write some simple (well, depending on how complex of a site you want of course) haskell code but provides a powerful library to make defining static sites easier.