* "Command \negmedspace already defined" error
@ 2022-04-14 18:52 Steve Petersen
       [not found] ` <e207cf2f-a208-40ba-8089-8f58558e3dadn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Steve Petersen @ 2022-04-14 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi pandoc people,

For many months now on my Mac laptop I've been getting the error "Command
\negmedspace already defined. Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the
manual." I get it even on very simple and minimal markdown files of one
line of simple unformatted text. Comparatively simple tex files compile in
LaTeX just fine, though, so there must be some package pandoc is insisting
on, or something?

I'm using pandoc 2.18 (but had the same problem with 2.17) and TexLive
2022. Any thoughts or hints?

(As a workaround I've been using my linux box remotely with pandoc 2.17 and
Tex Live 2017, which works fine - but it requires compiling a sync'd file
remotely each time.)

Thanks!
Steve

* Re: "Command \negmedspace already defined" error
       [not found] ` <e207cf2f-a208-40ba-8089-8f58558e3dadn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-04-18 18:04   ` Steve Petersen
From: Steve Petersen @ 2022-04-18 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss